You can keep your pet when you use Bionette!
It used to be a quandary for pet allergy suffers… keep your pet and suffer from your allergy or give away your pet and suffer emotionally. Now Bionette allows you to not suffer and keep your pet.
The truth about pets...
Mammals, such as dogs, cats, horses and all birds secrete fluids and shed dander which contain allergens. These allergens have the natural ability to stick and collect on most surfaces. They often will not lose their influence for several months.
Pet hair and fur are not allergens. They do however, tend to collect dander and they can harbour other allergens such as dust and pollen.
Before Bionette, if you had pet allergies, it was best to do the following:
- avoid contact with cats, dogs, other mammals, birds, or their dander
- keep pets out of the house
- avoid visiting people with pets
- only keep pets that do not have hair, fur or feathers. Pets such as fish, reptiles and insects
Today you can use Bionette and reduce or eliminate your pet allergy symptoms.
What If You Already Own a Mammal or Bird and Want to Keep Your Pet?
When using Bionette, to further reduce or eliminate pet allergy symptoms we recommended that you:
- Keep your pet out of your bedroom.
- Keep the bedroom door closed and clean the bedroom well.
- Keep surfaces throughout the home clean and uncluttered.
- Bare floors and walls are best. If you must have carpet, use throw rugs that can be washed in hot water.
- Wear a dust mask to vacuum. Use a vacuum with a HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filter because vacuuming will stir up allergens that have settled on carpet.
- Forced-air heating and air-conditioning can spread allergens through the house. Cover bedroom vents with dense filtering material like cheesecloth.
- Adding an air cleaner with a HEPA filter to central heating and air conditioning can help remove pet allergens from the air. The air cleaner should be used at least four hours per day. An air cleaner with an electrostatic filter will remove particles the size of animal allergens from the air. No air cleaner or filter will remove allergens stuck to surfaces.
- Have someone without a pet allergy brush the pet outside to remove dander as well as clean the litter box or cage.